POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : So women aren't attracted to you? : Re: So women aren't attracted to you? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 21:25:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: So women aren't attracted to you?
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 29 Aug 2009 15:48:23
Message: <4a998607@news.povray.org>
>>> You see a couple of cute girls in a bar, you walk up to the group and
>>> say, "Hey, how's it going?  Can I buy you and your friends a drink?"
>>
>> For some reason, last time I tried this, the girls kept looking
>> sideways at each other and laughing at me...
>
> How many times have you tried it?  It's normal to get shot down, so
> don't worry about that.  Keep trying :)

Just once was enough to leave me emotionally scarred.

Besides, that was the fourth or fifth trip to that particular bar, and
it's the first time I saw any girls there. Obviously I'm going to the
wrong places.

This seems to be the general theme in everything I try, whether I'm
looking to meet a girl or just make a few friends. Everywhere I do, I
have nothing in common with anybody. I'm always the odd one out.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/